Overcome Your Podcast Technology Fears
Does podcasting technology make podcasting look hard? Face your podcasting gear fears head-on with a meetup designed to show you what you need to buy (and not buy) to get started, how to set all of it up before your first recording session, or how to make what you do have to produce a podcast sound better.
What will you learn?
- Learn what you need for a beginner podcast recording step-up
- Understand what makes a good microphone versus a bad microphone
- Understand when you need and don’t need a mixer
- Understand what software you need to create a recording
- Learn the audio recording process and basic sound and recording techniques
- See real podcasting gear and how it makes you sound
Join me (Kyle Bondo) for a Meetup Talk about the gear you need (and don’t need) to build your podcasting network. This is a hands-on Meetup! Come see, touch, and understand how this gear works, how it doesn’t work, and what it looks like up close! I will have microphones, mixers, and lots of wires all over the place for you to see, touch, and explore!